Moments In Time

Sunday, March 11, 2007

On the Horizon

It has been a few days, busy ones at that.....preparing to go to camp to work for a week. I had remembered there being about 50 people last time this groug was there, and after a call to Kitty last nite, she said there were ninety one (not including us)....so count on a hundred!!! These kids (21 families as "campers"---it is a seminar and training-) are needy.....

Pray for our strength and health as we work long hours....both in the kitchen and then cleaning bathrooms and anything else between times!! Some are vegetarians, and some are regular diets....so we need wisdom to prepare enough!!

We had a great time with Maddy - Mom and Dad had great fun in Paris and London. We got some natural soaps from Paris and tea (English Breakfast) from London!!

They swear we spoiled her ---believe it or not, the aunts and Grandma have more rules!!

Keep praing for the young lady contemplating suicide and also for a young lady who is under Dr. care right now.....I am witnessing to her!!

We do have the family situation to pray for us for wisdom for, also.

I miss being on daily, but will check if I can get to a computer late at nite....

I am praying for you!!

3 Comments:

  • Camps are great AND a lot of work!!!
    YOU will be blessed for your service though.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 8:25 AM  

  • Hi Pat, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time. It's been busy here, and sure sounds like you're not bored either. Praying for you!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 3:05 PM  

  • Where oh where has my little Pat gone? Oh where oh where can she be?

    Ii miss you all! I read in your comment section that kim addressing you working at a camp this week. My mom called to get you rnumber to see if she can "book" you in May. I told her to call you next week, when you get back from serving in a camp. She said "Man, that woman is busy! "Of course, my mom is a good one to talk! LOL She runs cirlces around me, but then most people can and do! I'm not much competitions! Have a wonderful week serving the folks. I'm curious to hear all about it. I will add you to the ol' prayer list which is getting so long!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home