Moments In Time

Monday, February 05, 2007

Changes

Alot has changed since my last post.

We are not taking that Europe trip. All cancelled ($$$, and we discussed how it probably was not the most prudent to do right now!!! Plus many more reasons!!) HOWEVER, we did make reservations to go see Derek next week for a week....and will explore the area and if we get time will go to NYC and to Washington D.C. (everywhere is about a 2 hr. trip or less!!) Anyway, we will love the time with him even though he has seminary classes and work!!

And, we get to know Sharon a little better and meet her parents (argh---I am somewhat excited , but intimadated at the same time!!! Does that make sense?) Those close to me know I felt as though Christmas flew and I barely go to enjoy Derek when he came home.

God has provided a great job and opportunity for him at a bank there in customer service and he will be making more than the last job and has benefits....thanks for your prayers!!

So, I am still packing warm clothes.....it was 13 at 9:00 tonite and Derek said it was 8 degrees when he went to class this morning!! Pray for Keenan--with his thyroid issues, he may freeze there!! WE are ll excited to go play in snow and to do the history exploration and to just enjoy some down time as a family!

Oh yes, my niece's birthday is Sat., Josh, my son on Sun., my mother's and son Aaron's on the 23rd...wow...better get Aaron a gift to pack!! And, I need to get Mother one in the mail!!

Thanks for listening--thanks for caring....

5 Comments:

  • Washington and New York sounds like fun. We ebjoyed our visits there.But we did not go in February!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 8:32 AM  

  • Oh my! I had this insecure feeling wash over me when I read you are leaving as soon as next week! but I am so so happy for you guys! I think you are getting a bigger bang for your buck this way. We must get together before you all take off!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:36 PM  

  • Do not worry--I will try to find a computer!!BTW, I DO have to keep up with yall, now don't I??

    Thanks Rita for your encouragement, too!!

    Guess we wiill have to get Kim active so she can watch over you, Pam! LOL

    You know who the LOL's are for!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

  • LOL!! I do hope you guys have the greatest time of your life. Please don't freeze!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:33 PM  

  • Did you leave already or are you just busy getting ready for the big trip? Miss you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home