Moments In Time

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Maddyisms

Today is our last day here.......we are having a tea party for lunch! Chicken salad croissants, two bie brownies, mini cream puffs, mini cannolis,strawberries,lime tea bites, and constant comment tea. Of course, it is a dress up party!!

I love the way kids conjugate their verbs...."I already dided that..."

Some of the things Maddy says are:

"A long time ago before I was gonna be a big sister"

My goodness decoratious.....

Grandma, they give hollypops at the bank! (lollypops)

"Can we have skrits for breakfast?"(grits)

She told everyone that Daddy and Mommy went to Europe and London, and that Grandma just got back from vacation in Pennsylvania.

When I asked her what Mommy cleaned the diing table with (special finish lacquer), she old me she did not know because it was none of her business!!

When talking to Uncle Derek on the phone yesterday, she ws reciting the book "Gigi, God's Little Princess"--
wow, did we laugh!!

She chastised Rachel for having her eyes open during prayer "Young lady, you have a real problem wiht keeping your eyes open during the blessing!!"(we all were hiding our laughs!!)

She also spilled the beans that baby sister will be named Emma Grace....hmmmm...wonder if Mom and Dad Know???

I sure will miss the hugs and kisses and tucking her in and her singing Amazing Grace with me or God Bless America........



Some of the things, I will have to tell you in person.

4 Comments:

  • Oh how precious! And why wasn't I invited for those delicious chicken salad croissants? *winks* I really liked the *skrits* one! I know you will miss tucking her in. Shane was over at my mom's last night - one night, and it left a deep void in me just not reading a chapter out of our current bedtime series, prayers and kisses!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:07 PM  

  • Oh how weet. so glad you got to be with her! And those sayings are too cute.Makes me miss having a toddler around!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 12:46 PM  

  • There is nothing like the refreshing honesty of a toddler! How sweet!

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 7:29 PM  

  • This was too cute! Good talking to you today, tell the girls THANK YOU for the cards for Ashley and Alex. They really appreciated them. If I don't see you Sun morn. have a great week at camp.

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home