Moments In Time

Monday, February 12, 2007

May this be your song (time for Pat to have refocus therapy)

YOU ARE GOD

You are God, you are Holy, You are Saviour and King
My Redeemer who is faithful and true.
You're my source of joy and comfort, You're the song that I sing
Now I lift my voice in praise to you.
All I desire, all I ever need
You are life and breath to me.You are God.

You are God, the Almighty,
You're forever more the same
You're Creator of the the Heavens, yet you call me by name.
You're God, my Redeemer, You sent your Son to die for me
Jesus sacrificed His life to set me free.
Oh what mercy, what wondrous grace.You sent your Son to take my place.
You are love.

Beloved Lamb of God
Immanuel, God with us
Resurrection and the Life
Light of the world
Crown of Glory
Bright and Morning Star
Ruler of my heart

You are God
You are Worthy
and someday soon I'll see Your face
As I join the heavenly choir before your throne.

Holy, Holy Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
Now and forever you will reign.
You are God, The Almighty

You are God.

4 Comments:

  • Loved this and needed it!! God bless you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:50 AM  

  • What a beautiful song!! It really reminds us of God's glory! So many times I know I forget to praise Him like I should, but this is a great reminder of just a few things we can prasie Him with!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 11:56 AM  

  • Beautiful! 'Nuf said.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 4:35 AM  

  • That is a lovely song. Thanks for sharing. Speaking of sharing, whenever you have a moment, send me your best birthing advice and how you prepared for your home birth. I'm in no rush, I'm not due till mid July so take your time! How did you relieve pain,(Tylenol right? LOL) positions, pressure points, relaxation, anything you can think of! paraguay4christ@yahoo.com is my email adress. Thanks, and remember, no rush!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home