Moments In Time

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Birthday, Baked, Bite, Boy, Bid, Blessings(all for Rita!!)LOL,Blogging

Today was my hubby's birthday.....he says we are getting old, but I told him I have to stay young to keep up witht he kids!! LOL

Baked potatoes , shrimp (fried and scampi), mandarin cole slaw....tha t and sweet tea were the request of his highness (yes he enjoyed it!)

Bite....yep, that became plural once we indulged in one bite of tripe chocolate Cheesecake Factory cheesecake......did I say how wonderful it was (but a little sliver does one good!!)

Boy did we have fun today and tonite!! Of course, the cards were funny (mine hinted that we still looked 21...from a distance and if we squinted!!....the kids were hilarious---Dad loved them!!)

Bid---that is what I must do...bid you adieu and get to the shower...

May your heart be full tomorrow as you hear the Word and enjoy the assembling of yourselves together!

Blessings to you and your family!

Blogging - it does a body good!

(the lol's are for you know who!!)

6 Comments:

  • Well, Happy Birthday to Mr. H!!! and we all know what a reputation that cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory has! YUMMO!

    I did happen to notice your referal to me in the comment section of your last post!!HHmmHHmm! It starts with a G!

    Shaney Pooh is so sick. He hasn't had a fever for more than 24 hr.s now, but the cough adn congestion is horrid. He did get a little more sleep last night than the night before!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:23 AM  

  • Ohhhh, my little buddy--I am sooo sorry that church made you sick!

    Is he still smiling, though???

    Told Kim I made brownies ALL nite for her company...they had white frosting and I outlined snowmen with red cinnamon hearts! WOW was I tired today--I already took a nap!!

    Sure missed your smiling face....

    Can we bring over chicken soup??
    And, ARE YOU LYSOLING EVERYTHING, using paper towels for him to wipe his hands and CHANGE THE FILTERS and his toothbrush!! (I am the germ patrol!!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

  • Oh, I so want to taste that cake. Yes, I must say we are a rebeloius group LOLing all over the place when we know better.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 2:46 PM  

  • I love the post Mrs. Pat, Very nice!

    I like the end the most " LOL "

    By Blogger ISM, at 10:45 PM  

  • Dear Mommy! I am using those disposable bleach wipes for bathroom faucets and all door handles and toilet flushers! Its funny you mentioned changing the air filters. I was just thinking today that we need to do that because we do it the first week of each month and we haven't done it for Feb. yet! But I never thougth about it in the terms you referenced to it in. I made chicken soup Sat., but thanks for the offer. I know you would have it here in a heartbeat if I needed it. He is sleeping pretty soundly now, so I hope the worst is over. Thanks for your love and concern!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:05 AM  

  • I had fun with the sub chasing the germs today. Thank you for the fun cards. You a nice lady. Tell my lego playing friend Rachel hello.

    By Blogger Shane Rios, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home