Moments In Time

Friday, February 23, 2007

Mall Fatigue

I am researching the King of Prussia....you see there is a town here that got it's name from just that..

The town is well known for only one thing...A MALL....Now not just any ordinary mall, the largest on the eastern seaboard and third largest in the USA....behind Mall of America and I do now know the other one....

So, we decided to visit there yesterday. f ive hours later, we had only covered half the mall. And, that was only taking mere minutes in each store we visited...(Except for the half hour massage chairs in Sharper Image!! (LOL) We did not get to the real Macy's or Bloomingdales or any of the larger stores in the next sector there...and I cannot say we missed them!! However, I did get a shirt for $8 in Lord and Taylor (would you believe purses are up to $ 500 there and the deeply discounted plus an additional 50% off were still 75 dollars !!!!!!!! I can buy alot for that!!LOL

The family did enjoy walking and observing and of course, Coldstone Creamery cheesecake ice cream with York peppermint patties ended the excursion with flair!!

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YALL....YOU are ALL in my prayers and remembering your needs before the Throne of God.

Do yall know how hard it is to get a glass of sweet tea here????? We speak southern and it is inaudible at times!! (GIANT LOL)

We hope to see some Amish communities today and have not gone to NYC or DC yet......

God bless you immensely today!!

2 Comments:

  • lol, sounds like culture shock!!!
    Have fun!!!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 1:03 PM  

  • I wanna be with ya'll! I love seeing new places! So glad you are able to find a computer and check in with us off and on. I think you have done quite well! I will have to give you an At.
    Oh I forgot what it can be like up north when you are a real southern gal and need *sweet* tea! So you are having a little taste of culture shock?!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home