Moments In Time

Sunday, March 04, 2007

F O G G Y

As you know, I only have one computer to get on occasionally, thus my limited contact.

I have been up for about five hours now, so if I make mistakes or repeat myself, forgive me.

I also have been away from home this week, babysitting my granddaughter, Maddy, while my son and DIL are in Europe. What fun we have had. She comprehends and speaks lke a much older child, so, you know you have to spell everything!! It will be hard to leave her late Tues.

My life has been in turmoil somewhat. Please pray for wisdom for me as I pray and deal with a family situation. Of course, my decision does not parallel anyone's, so I am getting grief!!

Aslo, pray or my son AAron who moved out this week....

Must go...will get back later!!

2 Comments:

  • Give that pretty Maddy a big hug for me! Lots to pray about huh sis? I know you will miss Aaron not being home but it is a right of passage I suppose! I didn't realize you were staying at your son's house this week. That is so cool! My mom is here with us tonight.She said she missed Shane so much that she just had to drive up after church tonight! Grandparents are great!! You are a great one, I can see! Please, let's get together soon!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:59 AM  

  • Glad you are enjoying the grand daughter. Will be praying for you. It was good to see your comments. I had missed you.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home