Moments In Time

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today, I thought I would post a couple of sayings:




"Everyone who has ever taken a shower has had an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off, and does something about it that makes a difference."

Nolan Bushnell Founder of Atari




"Doing nothing is very hard to do --you never know when you are finished"

Leslie Nielsen (Actor)

Not that I will totally agree with all these for their lives/lifestyles, I do like the quotes!


So being inspired today, I am off to look for a PLUS SIZED Mother of the Groom dress!!

5 Comments:

  • I loved these! Leslie Neilsen does make me laugh , sorry!

    a plus Size! Oh Pat, you crack me up! Can't wait to hear of the beautiful dress you find!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:20 PM  

  • Wish it was that easy!! I have been to Dillards, Macy's, Bealls, Belk, Sears, J.C. Penney, Catherines, Lane Bryant, and now many online, and have not found oune yet!!

    I am not thin enough nor will I wear a haltar dress!! Actually, I do not need the added weight of 20 # of pearls or sequins....so a plain dress would be fine---just can't find it, except in black---now that is a nice thought!!LOL

    By Blogger Memories for a Lifetime, at 3:19 PM  

  • OOPs forgot Dress Barn!!

    By Blogger Memories for a Lifetime, at 3:19 PM  

  • Success with the dress?

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 7:38 PM  

  • Hehehe Praying sistah! Please visit my blog to see what my urgent prayer request is!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home