Moments In Time

Monday, March 26, 2007

WHY??

Do you ever ask the Lord, "WHY"???When you are trying your hardest (and dealing with people), then it often seems your best is NEVER ENOUGH!! That is why God puts special friends in our lives to love, understand, and to pray for us!! I am convinced that those prayers help us get through the toughest days with a testimony in tact!!

We are in the midst of a quandry that we cannot do anything about, but it will affect us for the rest ofour lives. And, it will affect our families, also. All this, we will have to be the ones giving answers for. I have spoken my piece to all but one involved and have been praying for a couple of months concerning this.

Can you please join me in praying for God's will and that I will know when to speak and when to keep quiet?? And, to have wisdom on what to say when??

I cannot share details right yet, but will as soon as I can.

Thanks for caring....thanks for you prayers!

3 Comments:

  • I am praying for you friend! I still miss you! Could you ask Miriam if there would be a day next week to squeeze in a pedicure for me? I'd like to do it this weekend but Agustin has tomorrow thru Sunday off and I know our schedule will be crazy!!

    Love You girl and prayers have just been said concerning your unspoken burden.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:00 PM  

  • you're in my prayers

    By Blogger Jackie, at 6:32 AM  

  • You bet! Already praying!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home