Moments In Time

Monday, April 02, 2007

ALMOST MIDNIGHT MUSINGS

Life is GOOD!! (Do I sound schizophrenic???)

I have a friend who is ill and spends most days in bed with an immune system disorder as well as many other issues with her body, but she still has her sense of humor....that saves us from a dreary life, does it not???

Well, as some of you have guessed, I have been invited to be an evil mother in law again!! J/K
However, my son Derek is engaged as of March 13. Wedding date: July 28, 2007.

Our concern is that his borther and family will be able to attend, as I am due to become a grandma once again on June 8th. SOOOOOOOO, if Emma Grace decides to enter this world early, or if Tracy is induced early, then we will be a little closer to our desires. She is on anti-seizure meds and must be taken off gradually after the birth (about 8 wks. after)....We have been heartbroken for the past couple of weeks, as the family will not all be there! Soo, you may help us pray that all will be well and that everyone can travel. Aaron will be best man - to our knowlege, noone else is in the wedding.

There are many other details I will not share, but pray they will all work out.....we have a rehersal dinner to plan long distance and ...............

I love reading your blogs....they bring humor and encouragement to my life (and even correction, thank you!!) Not only that, but you encourage me in the Lord....you are my circle !!

Until next time......................blessings to you. I am praying for you!

1 Comments:

  • Oh wow! What a surprise! Did you have any inkling this was about to happen when you were up there? Congrats by the way!

    You made me chuckle when you asked if you seemed Schizophrenic! And I loved your title!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home