Moments In Time

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Reflecting

It has been a long, learning year (have not arrived or perfected those teachings, though!!). I know God holds changes for the coming year, but I purpose to move if and where he leads.

We are still recouping, and planning to progress with our painting, etc.

Today, I have a headache---trying to keep it at bay somewhat to get to hear the girls play for teen nite and their testimonies! Of course, I will cry - not sob audibly like I can occasionally do!! I will do it with finess. We cannot go to Pastors for a bonfire, etc., as the smell of the smoke would push me over the edge!

As the New Year starts, I am aware that even in the past week the Lord has shown me miracles....oh, one I must share is that the Mom that was on life support has come out of the coma and is progressing soo much that the Dr. said she could go home soon.......that is a miracle. Friends that have a camp north of here suffered damage during the Christmas day tornadoes but were blessed to recoup the boat that sunk! That is a miracle! My friend cried when I told her I got new furniture; she said I had mentioned it a couple of years ago to her and she has been praying daily for that!! She had many pages of her prayer journal to turn back but loved to place the words.."PRAISE" and "ANSWERED" beside the request!!

I love the fact that my friends pray for me, even in the minutest of deatils and the Lord hears...be it stress, furniture, or a Mom's heart....you all are there---caring and interceding....and I do for you, too. I do believe that is why God allows my insomnia at times...

So, as a New Year is here, I must give thanks for you and to you for being there .

2 Comments:

  • I loved this post! I want to go back and look at all that God has done for my family and I this year! So glad to know you pray for me. I know you are a woman after the heart of God.I forgot it was teen night! Can you believe that? I feel a little out of the loop since I have missed so much church lately. I am anxious to post tomorrow. We ad a full evening and I better get to bed now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 PM  

  • Pat - I miss everyone! Where are they? Maybe we will get osme interesting stuff to read soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home