Moments In Time

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Here's to stolen minutes....

I am treating myself to time to post as I enjoy my coffee. I have already gotten a load of laundry in and scrubbed the bottom kitchen cabinets and a few odds and ends. I still cannot see the end of the tunnel!

There is no painting yet and the carpets are BAD! I looked at a sofa, but they did not have the exact color (my husband is insistent thaat we get one!!) SOOOO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Lord slowed me down yesterday as I went to pick up some groceries. My daughter looked at me and stated, "Mom, do you think the Lord is trying to teach us patience?)"...guess that is why I was not angry when I returned home and saw what I perceived as a lack of progress (their rooms are clean, though!!)

My desire is to only focus on Jesus, the reason for the season, adn sing carols as I am in the midst of all this. I have seen angry people and rude people out---funny what pressure changes the real reason for who we are and what we do!! And, I believe there are many out there that are complacent to the fact! I had a Pastor's wife recently tell me that there are no people in their area that feel they need salvation! Imagine that!! Everywhere---restaurants, drive throughs, laundromats, grocery stores, Wal Marts or Targets, they all need what we have and that is the HOPE that is season celebrates...(take a bunch of tracts to share!)

My all of you be especially blessed today!!

2 Comments:

  • wow Pat! No painting yet? Stay focused on what you decided to do! Are you getting enough rest at night? Thank the Lord for our "kids" who give us wonderful kick in the pants sometimes, they encourage us to think and analyze don't they? Praying for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 PM  

  • WOW! No body feels the need for salvation? We must not be doing our job as Salt and Light.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home