Moments In Time

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Now that noone has blogged in the past few days, I thot I would catch up a little !

It is Christmas---we are celebrating the birth of our Saviour!

In our devotion this morning, we focused on Gabriel's appearance to Mary, and how precious to
God she must have been even as a child to know that such a special angel would deliver the message to her. God sent the best messenger always to give his Will to those lowly ones on earth.And, after the appearance, they each (EVEN THE YOUNG MARY) gave praise to God and glorified Him....our purpose here also!! Because of our Saviour, you each have been brought inot my life to share friendship and for that I am thankful!!

My day started early today; I baked pumpkin cranberry bread and then started with chocolate chip pecan pies, hash brown casserole, ham, apple crisp, fresh green beans.....I now am making our dinner....a little of the same...since there wee very little left, I have backup here!!

We went to my son's home and had a wonderful tiem with family. Aharon at this point thinks we are out of our minds or fits in...we get to script what she shares with her family!! LOL ...
She has a blog, and I will check after she returns home!! Maddy was soo cute, and loves every gift she gets. We got her some more dresses for church and school. Josh got a ski jacket and goblets and cookbooks. Tracy got maternity clothes and a wooden tray and some ornaments .
I got a Paula Deen cookbook (yea, Pam!! I secretly wanted one)...and some shopping guides to London and Paris. Also, Tracy made me a sterling silver "GRANDMA" bracelet with Maddy's birthstone on it! CUTE...a grandma jewelry that works!!

That is only the tip of the iceberg...we are a blessed family, and everyone is happy with any gift, including our visitor. They all have expressed their thatnks today.

I pray you each are enjoying your loved ones.

May you be blessed beyond measure today, the birthday of our KING.

3 Comments:

  • Good Girl! You were the first of us to post! So happy your day was bright and wonderful. So you already have shopping guides, so I guess that means the trip is on! Can't wait to talk to you. We had a wonderful Christmas as well. I'm sure I will post soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

  • WOw! A Paula Deen cookbook. I have a Racheal Ray cookbook, we should get together some time and whip up some great southern meals in under 30 minutes of course!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 AM  

  • Merry Christmas! So good to hear all about it. I am glad you are enjoying family and good times. Cant wait to hear about those new recipes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home