Moments In Time

Sunday, December 10, 2006

This is the Day that the Lord hath Made

OK-I know you think I have fallen off the face of the earth--but alas, here I am (I have been hanging out at Pam's house!) She has pics to chronicle the time!! All of you who know her well---she is laughing and smiling more and enjoying life!!! We are glad to have her here in our little corner of the owrld (she needs to learn to relax a little more!)

Today is the Lord's day. We will have avisiting Pastor, as Pastor Naill and Mrs.Dina are in Australia visiting the Koon family, missionaries we support there. I am praying hearts will be touched by the Word....I also am praying that those who are "too comfortable" will be out of that zone and looking inward and upward!

I am blessed to have yall in my extended family....your prayers are coveted. I see Good at work and am soo thankful for that presence in my life.

My prayer requests are #1...deep unspoken #2 My son, Derek has finals at seminary this week plus a 20 page paper due!! #3 Derek will be flying home next Saturday...pray for safety and NO ICE #4 My son Josh is flying home from South Africa today sometime...he got a flu bug there and had to go to a clinic for IV because of dehydration #5 which should be #1 that my children hear the voice of the Lord and seek to serve Him and a hedge about those things and people that seem to want to pull them off that path

That is enough for now---I am praying for you as you seek the Lord and worship today and for your health and your families.

God bless you mightily today!

PSALM 121

4 Comments:

  • Oh Pat, I feel your heart here! I am so praying for you. Thanks for giving your requests. It has been fun having you around the last two days. What a tremendous blessing your daughters are! So ladylike and sweet spitited! I can' twait to post photos! What a friend you have become. You are loved! Remember what Bro. Rossiter mentioned tonight? How awesome that God thinks about me as much as He thinks about anyone!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

  • oops! type-o :Your girls are sweet "spirited"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 PM  

  • thot they spit while laughing or pampering you---did not know!!

    By Blogger Memories for a Lifetime, at 6:57 PM  

  • I will lift you up in prayers tonight!
    The Koons, I know them! They were "deputation" buddies of ours! We loved them to death! I know the Nails will have a great time with them. Do you know if it's the parents they are seeing or the son? I know the son, Tim and his wife Melanie. They are a hoot let me tell you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home