Moments In Time

Sunday, December 10, 2006

JUST FOR JAYDE!!!!!!

OK--just becasue you are adorable!!! My secrets revealed!! (SSSSSHHHHHHHH-do not tell!!)


1. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU DO,BUT NOBODY ELSE KNOWS FOR A REASON? I am a pack rat of sorts and the reason they do not know is obvious—I am embarrassed by it!!
.2. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT? When I was about 8 and in the church children’s choir and my slip fell off (my older two sisters had used it and passed it along!)3. WHAT IS YOUR MOST SECRETIVE SECRET? I am going to be a grandma(for the second time) and my extended family does not know***this is because I must wait on my sonand daughter in law to tell---we are not allowed!!*****
4. DO YOU HAVE GEEKY PAJAMAS? IF SO,WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?THE PRINT? SHEEP? Are M&M pajama bottoms geeky??


So, now on to the next "getting to know you!)

5 Comments:

  • Jayde will love that you participated Miss Pat! Thanks from me too! M&M pj bottoms are sort of geeky for a "woman" of your uh hmmm - shall I say "maturity"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM  

  • I disagree with my darling Aunt. M&M pj's are AWESOME. I love the M&M guys. SO cool. And I laughed out loud when I read about the slip falling off. My most embarassing moment was similar. I was wearing a sundress and playing volley ball. I reached down to grab the ball, and SWOOSH my panties went down to my ankles. I can't post about it on my blog...ask my aunt Pam why!! LOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM  

  • PS...I am requesting that you post a picture of yourself, wearing the M&M pj's. No just kidding. But I would like to see a picture of you, because although we met a few years back...I cant remember what you look like! :-( Please, refresh my memory. I like having a face to picture when I think of my friends!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

  • oh I can see the big smile on Pat's face now! Since I know she just loves having her picture taken!hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 PM  

  • Thankyou for answering my questions. Although,the little M&M guys are cute,but...Uh, I agree with my Aunt Pam. They are geeky for a 'mature' person such as yourself! However, I would L*O*V*E to see pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home