Moments In Time

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bloggin Blurbs!

I must say that I am already tired, with the full day ahead of me......THAT IS LIFE!!

I want to thank yall for praying for me---contine to do so.....my unspoken has taken a change and makes my heart a little heavy!!

Also, I must give praise, for I emailed a young lady a couple of months ago whom I heard was having some difficulty with NO support---and I have a little rapport with, because of taking TIME with her!! I am not ringing my bell---I just am thankful she let me in her life.....one of those kids noone wants to take time to dig beyond the surface...anyway. She finally emailed me...I cried because I know she has not shut all remnants of God out of her life!! She is a sweet, intelligent girl who seeks acceptance---right where she is!! Pray as I have emailed her badk and suggested we get together.

As you all do, I have several friends going through heavy trials right now....pray for God's presence in each of their lives and direction!!

I am soo thankful for my bloggin' buddies (yes, women can have buddies!! LOl)...they encourage me!!

May God be ever present in your walk today!

4 Comments:

  • Good to see you hear. We all enjoy reading of your life and "mentoring". It encourages me to spend time helping others. Especially the younger generation.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • Hi Friend! Your post touched my heart tonight. Praying right now, one of those arrow prayers you love! What can I do more to help lift your load?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

  • I as well like helping people. I like the challenge, and love seeing people grow. What an encouragment when they respond to God's word!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 AM  

  • thanks for all of your comments. You are nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home