Moments In Time

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Home at holiday time

Can't believe I am back......

It has been a busy week.

Good things have come out of it!! New furniture--sofa and loveseat .....also, did I mentiona new Christmas tree?? Yes, the old one DIED!!!! So, yesterday, I had to get a new one!! This one is taller and bigger around. All the kids (including Sharon, our visitor ) decorated it while I cooked dinner!! I heard a lot of chatter and laughs!!

Thank you for your prayers...I felt them all week and know there is no other way I finished my tasks (as well as my family) with out God's help and my praying friends!! Thangs are well and I do believe our visitor feels accepted, and knows for sure we are the weirdest family on the face of the earth!!

God is good---the tree is up and decorated and all the gifts are bought (gotta find where we stashed them!!LOL) and get them packaged!!

We do have a couple of prayer requests:

1) Aaron has a friend whose Mom was found unresponsive yesterday...she seemed to have a severe CVA and the family had to remove life support....this young man is the oldest --the youngest is five. Pray for this family as they will have to have a funeral right after Christmas witha parent being both Mom and Dad.

2) A friend whose son's wedding reception the girls and I assisted with in the summer emailed to say the son and daughter in law wer eight weeks pregnant and the baby died yesterday...pray for Shawn and Sarah...I know my friend had bought maternity clothes a Christmas gifts as this was not anything they had anticipated....pray also for my friend to be able to find something else, too, as she grieves!!

3) I see God at work in my unspoken request....and covet your prayers!

My prayers are with each of you!!

2 Comments:

  • So glad you are back! and alive and well it seems! God is so good to us. I'll be praying for these requests. This is the second baby death I've known someone connected to in a week. God has a plan though. Glad you got your furniture! I prayed so hard for that to all fall into place! Are you tired???hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  

  • TIRED??? I Got coffee!!!
    WHo need sleep ????(just a chiropractor!!)

    By Blogger Memories for a Lifetime, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home