Moments In Time

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Rush

Believe it or not, I still have the headache!! After a few hours of strong coffee, advil, tylenol and ice packs, I left the house to take the girls to Joann's Fabrics. You see, all the beading supplies were 50% off!! And, the girls have some orders for bracelets and necklaces, so, that plus a few more to sell (home business for them!!) Dad treated us to a pedicure and then we went to meet Aaron at International Mall --WHAT A ZOO, but the guy needs some clothes!! Thanks to the girls helping him look for bargains, we walked away with three shirts and a pair of jeans-all for $50.00 (and a free teddy bear for my granddaughter!!)....Anyway, the girls needed long sleeved shirts and we found four for about $40.00...(teen girls outgrow clothes from season to season, and my girls don't do the bare your belly look!!)

Anyway, a trip to Teavana (new tea store---FABULOUS with hot and cold samples of tea )and you buy per two ounces...I got one of my favorites To Life (reminds me of Fiddler on the Roof each time I say that!!) Then, the mall crowds and MUSIC got to me, so I bowed out and we came home--Oh yes, while Aaron, Miriam and Rachel were in Express, I went to Brookstone and sat in the massaging chair....nice shopping with a headache!!

I have been buying presents here and there and usually am done by now, but I need ALOT. All I have is my granddaughter and daughter in law and the girls done. I need a teacup for Tracy for her birthday--she never has had one and after we gave Maddy a teaset for her birthday, we introduced Tracy to the fine art of tea and she loves it! So, she gets that for her birthday Dec. 21!! So, I at least know my direction--just have to get a little here and there!!

Have a blessed Sunday worshipping our Lord!!

3 Comments:

  • The rush is on. Sorry to hear about the headache! Have you tried the aromatherapy thingy? Cant remember exactly what its called, Jackie knows. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

  • Wish I could have gone with you! I love the International Mall!! To Life! One of my favorite movies. We'll have to do a pj and Fiddler on the Roof day sometime! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

  • Boy, our plans for when Rita and /or Jackie are stateside just keep growing don't they?? I love it! So sorry you are not yourself. I sure hope by the time I get to speak to you, that headache is out of here! Or out of there I should say!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home