Moments In Time

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Busy but not accomplishing much

Today has been filled with things I need to accomplish (just the beginning....)...I have done some laundry, washed dishes (partially)...ran into Publix, met a friend for breakfast (she brought me an organic turkey (Jackie, I am blessed).......and I had some paperwork for her as she does not have internet.....had meaningful conversation....made hot tea for my daughters, found an important shipping receipt I have been seeking...hmmm....planned dinner and readied the crockpot....and now we ar off to the Chiropractor (I love Dr. Linda--she sees me when I call--no appointment necessary....just a hurting back or a headache brewing!!)....I will post more later...Oh yes, I sent Pam an email and a recipe, plus now made a couple of calls for my husband's business and need to stop at Target on the way home....

But, I would be amiss not to thank Pam, Jackie and Rita for their blogs and adding joy to my life these past few weeks---you do not know what therapy they are for me. By the way, on Sunday my kids said I was addicted to blogs and blogging (they haven't been made aware of mine yet)....I could have much worse addictions!!!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!! P.S. It is 11:00 AM

5 Comments:

  • Oh Pat! I am smiling! This is awesome and to think you mentioned me and my kin!!Wow! Shall I make your kids aware of your secret blog??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

  • Nice to see you have a blog. I am M.J., Jackie's soon to be sister in law! I enjoy reading your comments on other blogs, and I am ecited to get to know you through yours!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 AM  

  • Hey. it will be great to get to know you better! That way I'll feel like your an old freind when we arrive stateside next year. And I can assure you your children will find out about this!!They have their ways! God Bless you for your freindship with my sisgteer. Knowing she has someone nearby is a blessing to ME.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

  • Oh goody! Our friends are here altogether! Jackie has technical difficulties. Jackie, might I suggest making sure you are signed into blogger before you try to post. Have you made sure of that? That is all I do and it show up as Pam on here.Yours should show up as Jackie. I never click anonymous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 PM  

  • This is my second time trying to post...I hope it works! The verse should read..."Be sure your KIDS will find you out!" The blog will be known! I know all my mom's secrets! (evil laugh)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home