Moments In Time

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

She's Back!!

I am soo excited!! I got to go to church tonite for the first time in two weeks...I have been sick. It was GREAT to see friends with smiling faces....you see my church family is my family. My Christian friends are my family! Aside from my immediate family (my children), we have no fellowship and my extended family has no desire for godliness and the relationship with them is always an emotional rollercoaster!! So, to see people who actually pray for you, care for you and actually have great times with is very rewarding!!

Ok, and the compliments (Pam, you ar blonde too!)---thanks you think more highly of me than I do feel I deserve....but I appreciate you loving me!!

I realize the more I feel I am doing things an getting it right, the more sin and wrong that God shows me. WOW DO I HAVE A LOT TO WORK ON! And, I cannot be selective in the process!

1 Comments:

  • You are now, "The Pretty Blond At Faith"!Hmmm...if you are the pretty blond, what does that make me? hehehe
    Anyway, I missed you so much while you were out sick, but you did the tight thing by giving yourself plenty of time to heal!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home