Moments In Time

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving for blessings (aka change your focus, Pat)

I am working on a few of those "hot spots" around my house to have room for the holidays!! Hope I do not get buried!!

I was convicted today of finding blessings amidst my "problem areas"....

ex: (ice maker doesn't work, but I do have a refrigerator and ice cube trays
chipping ice out--at least I can still squat to do it!!
NO Kitchen counters--but I do have a kitchen and working appliances!
hot spots but the energy to start and clean a few)

I am thankful most of all for Christian friends---they are closer than family and I know they know my heart and pray for me and my family (and my attitude).....And, they is peace in having those to talk to that encourage you!! (Take this to heart, too MJ)

Will publish info later---the two minute profile!!

3 Comments:

  • As I was getting ready for today and cooking, I tried to remember how I did it in the village! Without all the space and conveniences and a store nearby!! Then ii realized, we did what we could and were content with what ever! I dont want to lose that spirit!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 AM  

  • I hear squatting is great excercise! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 AM  

  • Squatting??? Hmmm- good for you! I loved this blog. Are you familiar with "Fly Lady" then? The "hot spots" made me wonder!! Love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home