Moments In Time

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Next Chapter of the day

We made it to the chiropractor and to Target and then to Sam's for a quick exchange, fresh strawberries, and the Lipton Green Tea with Citrus (WE LOVE THIS STUFF AND IT IS SOOO MUCH CHEAPER AT SAMS)...., then came home and made a SOUTHERN MEAL!! White soup beans, collard greens, homemade mac and cheese and cornbread (of course in an iron skillet ) and sweer tea. I made alot, because with the leftovers, I will make Caldo Gallego (the beans and greens plus a few spices like garlic and bay leaf) and with the leftover cornbread, I will make dressing -- MJ, at this point you probabley think I am out of my mind, but all the others understand!!

Oh, I did forget that while dinner was cooking, I emailed Pam to tell her she did not convince me to blog, I had been for some time, but they were BLAH and other various things, but that I was going to try to seem pleasant and share at least with the faithful following. She is trying the claim to fame that the pressure caused Rita dn me to cave in to shut up her proding!! (Don't you just love her????) Well, I did call her to leave a message to get her to look at her email, and she said she would but she is in alot of pain, so she is going to rest.

My daughters and I play Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy for fun, and they will probably practice piano a little later and do some beading. I will read and BLOG!! (LOL)---I am addicted!!

I do appreciate your omments, and for those of you not knowing me very well, I will post a little for you later to let you know more about me!!

4 Comments:

  • See-you are great at this! Ok, I will admit your first blog IS dated for way back in October! Before I started goading you. It is 12:21 - restles in WC (Wesley Chapel) Couldn't roll over in bed when I awoke. Hubby helped me up. I will stay up a bit and back to bed. This helps the ol' joints not be in one position too long! MJ - have you ever eaten or even heard of the southern dishes Pat mentioned in thi post?? Interesting stuff huh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

  • I dont think your blog is "BLAH" at all. Especially when you mention colard greens, mac and cheese, and beans. Oh man...my stomach is growling. I enjoy being in New Hampshire with my hubbies family, but I have to admit, the food of the south is way better. Love that home cooking!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 AM  

  • Blog away! we love it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • Uuuummmm Yah! I recornize all of the mentioned meals, just not sure how you plan to make tea with them!!! Sure it will be yummy though! I have never had colard greens, only heard of them. what do they taste like?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home