Moments In Time

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Absolutely Strange!!!

I know you that are south of the equator will find this hard to believe and those far north think I am overly tired, but....
On the 11:00 news, they said it is snowing over by Lady Lake (this is near Orlando!!)---the snowflakes were falling---yep alot of them, but no sticking so as to make snowballs or snowmen.

Would you be surprised to know I have snowskates and a bif snowman by my front door proclaiming "LET IT SNOW"?? Tells you what my heart longs for (that and to see my second born).

With that bit of info, I will see if the insomnia is better---Pam's support group is Sleepless In WC

Oh, by the way, Florida is called the Sunshine State (the temperature outside here is 39 at the present moment and falling!! Yeah, winter is here!!(LOL --it will be 80 by the weekend!!)

3 Comments:

  • I know, Can you believe this weather? and to beat that, my heat pump isn't working!!!They are coming out tomorrow to check it out. Possible short in the thermostat. So we are dressed warmly and have lots of quilts on our beds! It's fun actually! Keep posting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM  

  • Enjoy your brief winter. We have our winter in July!! The coldest it gets is like 50...not really winter, but as close as I like to get. I LOVE Florida. If I had to live in the US I would live in Florida or Texas. Sunshine and heat work for me. The occassionaly cool down is nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 AM  

  • I agree with Jackie, I love Florida!!! I thin Scott and I will be going there for our honeymoon next November, so I hope this isn't a trend there! I like mild weather!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home