Moments In Time

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hidden Blessings Just Waiting!

Blessings come in the strangest ways and when you least expect!

I have been in the market for a new comforter. I have searced high and low trying to get the best deal . Came close a couple of times, but did not make up my mind. Well, I was on Kohl's website and saw one within the range I wanted to spend (CHEAP---of course!!). Well, I ordered it and it cam in and low and behold, it wa one in a damaged box (so unlike Kohls) and upon inspection, there were no shams or bedskrt. Well, of course, I got on my disappointed voice and I called. Well, God was looking to bless me, because I got a lady in customer service who gave me the current discounted price ($35.00 cheaper) and then free shipping plus rebated the other shipping and then decided I deserved an additional 15%.....Now, do you theink the Lord wanted me to have it???

Pray for me---I am going paint shopping to get the new look taken care of!!

2 Comments:

  • Happy for you! I need a comforter too. please pray one in for me! Bianca is here with me, I don't think you know her, but she is a sweetie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

  • Wow. Amazing how God provides our needs and wants. I love telling my husband after a shopping trip..."God wanted me to have this." LOL...always get a weird look when I say that!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home