Moments In Time

Monday, August 13, 2007

I WILL LIFT UP MINE EYES

How blessed we are!!

I have been reflecting on my position.
As a Christian.
As a Wife.
As a Mother.
As a daughter.
As a grandmother.
As a friend.
As a teacher.
As a mentor.
As a person.

Do I have conviction enough to stand?
Do I die to self in forder to have life?
Do I parlay my need for a walk with Christ every minute of the day?
Do I show a steadfastness that has carried me this far?
Do my relationships point to Christ?
Do I give the lessons I have learned with hope?
Is Christ all I need?
Can the world about me always see Christ through me?

You see, I am my worst critic. I beat myself up over responses and relationships.
I do know however, that whatever state I am in, I do love the Lord with all my heart, soul and mind, and that my life, and all its relationships I desire to give glory to Him.!!

I eill always be mindful, though, that others are looking for a glimmer of hope in life, and I know that this is afforded only through a personal walk with my Saviour!!

My life verses are Psalm 121 - therin I have promises filled with encouragement and hope.

In a seeking world, I have found position.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home