Moments In Time

Friday, July 27, 2007

REHERSAL DAy

Hello, all, from PA!!

Most of our out of town guests (Floridians) are arriving today.....
It will be a busty time for those needing tuxes, etc!!

God blessed us tremendously, and I was able to get the bowls, candles and roses ($4 dozen) for my table decorations for the dinner! The banquet supervisor at the country club is lending me her personal mirror tiles to go on the bottom. My roses are pink,. red, orange, yellow, purple and white....we will do the petals a little later this morning.

The bride is getting nervous, and up to this moment (the day is still young) we have only had one complication to preparations. Today the bridal party will decorate the church and reception hall (tables only there).....the church and hall are within a ten minute drive!!

I have my bags arranged for our guests (donea t 5:30 this morning) and do n ot believe we are lacking anything.

My niece arrived late yesterday and the girls and I have had a grat time with her!

Pray that all goes well and that all grandparents, etc. remain well...some are in poor health (the brides grandfather was a well known preacher, but suffers from a tyoe of Parkinsons that is taking his life slowly each day!!)

Than ks for you prayers and love.

You are in my prayers, also!~!!!

3 Comments:

  • Exciting and tiring!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 6:07 AM  

  • I can't wait to hear how it all went. I've been praying those "arrow" prayers for you all.

    There will be photos you can show me right??

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:17 PM  

  • Are you all back from the wedding yet?

    Thanks Pat for your wonderful words of encouragement on my last post. Love you girl!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home