Moments In Time

Sunday, July 15, 2007

SHE's BACK!!

No, I have not driven off the edge of the earth....I am home and my feet have been running and my brain working overtime since I returned!! Hubby says we girls can NEVER leave for two weeks at a time again......think he kinda missed us....or was it the homecooking???

Thanks for your prayers for my Mom....her surgery was rescheduled for the 23rd , because she was dehydrated. The Dr. said she could have suffered kidney failure or had to be on dialysis had they proceeded...the high levels were detected in the pre-op bloodwork.

We had a WONDERFUL time at the Wilds....the preaching was convicting, the MUSIC WAS PHENOMENAL....the Spirit was unsurpassed........love the singing!!! GOD AND I TIME WAS GREAT....the games were funny....the fellowship with staff and sponsors was soo uplifting. We all had a common bond because of our love for the Lord and our desire to see Godly children live for the Lord. And, to live out the commitments made there. The encouragement for daily devotions and right living is such an encouragement !! We all have been renewed in our walk!

Tennessee and North Carolina are sooo beautiful!! The waterfalls, the lush green foliage......
We stayed with a friend for a couple of days that had a pond and each of the girls caught trout that were about 5# each. (one was a little bigger than the others, which may have only been four #....THEY WERE BIG FISH)....we filleted them and froze them, and will enjoy a fish dinner with Dad this week. They also had a stream on the property (rather large), and about 15 species of birds and chipmunks. The flowers were abundant, and there were swings both by the stream and on a hill overlooking the pond. We just marveled in its beauty.

I cannot say enough about southern hospitality!!! It abounded there!

However, I did not forget yall!!! I prayed and am praying for you and the needs I know you to have!! God has blessed me with great Christian friends!!

6 Comments:

  • Welcome back stranger! I have missed you too! Tell your hubby he isn't alone in that.

    I'm so glad for your spiritual renewal at the Wild's! Just being in those gorgeous mountains can help in that area, but godly preaching really does the job!

    Our youth came back on spritual highs it seems. They gave such heart warming testimonies Sunday night. Many tears were shed. It was youth night and a very moving service. I think this new youth pastor is going to be a real blessing!

    A little birdie told me you had lunch at Olive Garden Sunday and seemed very excited about grandbabies!!

    Give the girls a big ol' hug from "Aunt" Pam!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:03 PM  

  • I'm so glad you're back! We missed you!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 4:06 PM  

  • Pat! I have something for you over at my blog. Come check it out!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:30 PM  

  • She's back ! Let the party begin!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 7:36 PM  

  • hey, my brother was at the WILDS too just recently. He was there 9th...that week.

    By Blogger marshan, at 8:33 PM  

  • I'm so glad you had a good time!!! I know that when it's just you, God, and HIs Creation you can really get close to Him! I'm sad I missed camp this year, but at least I had a good family vacation!

    And I didn't know you caught fish! I've never caught one! I'd love to try thoguh!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home