Moments In Time

Saturday, July 21, 2007

ANOTHER Q&A

RANDOM FACTS


Never in my life have I: Bungee jumped

High school was : Spent in Tennessee and Florida and traumatic

When I'm nervous : I babble and sweat

My hair : Keeps God busy numbering the ones I lose/keep

When I was 5 : I walked to church in the snow

.When I turn my head left : I see sunbeams peeking through the windows

I should be : Cleaning house and packing

By this time next year : I will have only one teenager under college age in my home

My favorite aunt is : Helen, a teacher who trains college students who have had other careers to teach children, especially in literature. She LOVES children's books and we have been known (Helen, Miriam, Rachel and I to read a book and cry together!!) She also loves tea and tea rooms!

I have a hard time understanding : God's unfailing love and grace.

You know I like you if : We have long introspective conversations.

My ideal breakfast is : Granola bars and yogurt, and of course COFFEE (lots of it with cream!!)

If you visit my home town : I would reminisce with you and share where I lived, etc. and my
"other hometown", Tampa, I would show you where I was baptised in the lake, attended
church, worked, got married, where I lived before and after marriage and the stories
about life around town!!

If you spend the night at my house : We would be up late eating chocolate and laughing (isn't
everything funny after midnight??

My Favorite blonde is : Rachel

My favorite brunette is :Miriam

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : walrus (that would be funnier than a pig!!)

I shouldn't have been : Away from God at any time in my life

Last night I: Let my daughters/hairdressers try a "wedding hairdo"

A better name for me would be : I don't know--Pat is easy to remember and spell...you give me
one you think appropriate

I've been told I look like: Sally Strothers (yes, in my younger years by my MIL who passed
away thirty days before my marriage!!)---I was young once!!

4 Comments:

  • Chocolate...coffee!!! Yes!! i can see the Sally Strothers look!!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 8:24 AM  

  • I was gonna tag you with this, but I never got around to doing it.I'm glad you read my mind!

    Is Miriam really a senior this year???? Oh my goodness!!!

    By Blogger marshan, at 9:23 AM  

  • This was fun but it saddened me to realize there is still so much we don't know about each other!!

    A walrus flying made me LOL!!!

    Let me see, another name for you could be: "Dreama Sue"!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:30 PM  

  • Is Drema famous?? I do not know who she is!!

    A lady I used to work for called me Mae West!!! It still cracks me up!!

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    By Blogger Memories for a Lifetime, at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home