Moments In Time

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Babies, Weddings, etc.

Today the girls and I are attending a wedding. We are doing so for a testimony to the bride and a couple of guests we know. We decorated the arch and cake table yesterday, and will do the gazebo if the rain stops today. Pray for this time....probably few will be saved there are we lamented the decision but agree it is in our best interest as a Christian to go and be a testimony!!

To those I have not shared with, my DIL will be induced Tuesday, please keep them in your prayers!

WE are full speed ahead with rehersal plans at the country club---did I mention the girls and I got lost looking for it Sunday afternoon (a whim I took without mapquest!!LOL!!
The banquet manager is a very nice lady and I think she will make it a pleasurable event for us ....AND, I DO NOT HAVE TO COOK OR SERVE OR CLEAN UP!!! I can be an engaging hostess.....anyone have any cool ideas to add to my own about the gathering? All there will be Christians to our knowlege!

Have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow---may God fill you with His presence and speak to your heart through His Word! May you also find someone to share a kind word with and to be a blessing to!!

3 Comments:

  • I hope we get pictures! I am sure you are glad to not be cooking!! LOL!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 12:46 PM  

  • Busy one aren't you? Each weekend you all seem to have a biggy!
    Praying for Tracy and all the family. Just said a prayer now. Please let her know I will lift her up each time I think of her Tuesday! Those arrow prayers you love so much!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:49 PM  

  • Praying, praying, praying. Thanks for the email by the way, very helpful! I will begin soon.SOrry I didn't write back...I will...just really busy lately!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home