Moments In Time

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Angels are Singing and Rejoicing

Now to bigger and better news....



Maddy called me today , I was just walking into th eChiristian Bookstore to purchase a gift for the shower----



She says, "Grandma, you know what? I askeded Jesus in my heart ."



Well, I cried soo hard, I could not talk, and passed the phone to the Aunties....yes, they cried, too. She called everyone--including Poppie , and the funky unkys! They both were excited.

She seems to know she asked Jesus to take away her sin and she wants to live in heaven with Him. Obviously, to her sin is the bad things she does....Believe me, we will talk more about this later!!

Tomorrow, she is going to tell her teacher....she loves her so much!! And, tomorrow is the last day of school. PIZZA PARTY!! But, the most important thing today that she had for her teacher was not the frame she was making her, but her"good news!"