Moments In Time

Saturday, May 12, 2007

SEVEN RANDOM THINGS

1. I play piano (not good, but a little by ear!!) I cannot read music, but am able to follow the notes and sing....which I do love to do---sing that is!!

2. I LOVE CHILDREN!!! My brothers always said I would be an old maid and run an orphanage (16 is the age for marriage in Tenn.....or at least then...and I was past that!!)

3. I have birthed five children, and miscarried twice....one of those was a little boy. My last child was born when I was 40!!

4. I always wanted to go into medicine...it intrigues me, and natural medicine even more!

5. I have been married for 29 years. Yes, to one man!!

6. I would love to be a wedding coordinator/banquet/ladies meetings coordinator---I already do some of that!! I LOVE formal affairs!!

7. I can drive trucks with stick shifts....and have done this even at nine months pregnancy!! (work trucks that is!!)


The above is randomly crazy....I may give seven more at a later date!!

I think I will tag a few people to do this!!

2 Comments:

  • The list was RANDOMLY CRAZY like you my friend!
    What really cracked me up is that you listed how you LOVE formal affairs and then right after that talk about driving a stick shift truch at 9 months pregnant! I had a mental picture!

    You are one talented lady who uses her talents for the Lord. I am really looking forward to seeing you and the girls in action this Saturday at our Mother and Daughter TEA!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:31 PM  

  • Just stopping by to say Happy Mothers Day!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home