Moments In Time

Monday, April 30, 2007

Three Meme

Rita tagged me, so here goes!


Three Meme


1. Things that scare you:
* tripping while walking down the aisle!!LOL
*people in control with no boundaries/accountability
* standing before the Lord

2. People that make me laugh:
*my children
*friends
*husband (sometimes when he does crazy things!!)


3. Things I hate the most:
*abortion!
*passive parenting
*no desire for excellence

4. Things I don't understand:
*abortion
* mean people
*irresponsibility

5. Things I'm doing right now:
*blogging
*taking my BP
* cleaning dust from the computer

6. Things I want to do before I die:
*see my children & grandchildren serving the Lord
*go to the Carribean (via plane, of course)
*go on a missions trip (and maybe visit and help Jackie and Rita!!??)

7. Things I can do:
*give injections
*teach children
*do banquets/receptions for 100's

8. Ways to describe my personality:
*Witty
*Sarcastic
*Funloving


9. Things I cannot do:
*Change others about me
*Deny my hope in the Lord
*Play an instrument well


10. Things I think you should listen to:
*The voice of the Lord
*Godly hymns
*The Word

11. Things you should not listen to:
*Satan
*The World
*Condescending people


12. Things I'd like to learn:
*to ignore the world and focus only on the Lord
*to obey the Lord quickly
*to play an instrument well



13. Favorite foods:
*chocolate
*seafood
*steak

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
*coffee
*sweet tea
*water

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
*Patty Duke Show
*Twilight Zone
* Gilligan's Island



16. Three persons to tag: Kim, Marshan,MJ

3 Comments:

  • If you come I will make sure we have the Sweet tea ready not the terrible Paraguayan Terere.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 4:44 PM  

  • Yay! She did it! Loved the answers. Its fun to keep learing about each other!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:58 PM  

  • Hey! Paraguayan Terere is NOT that bad folks!!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home