Moments In Time

Monday, May 14, 2007

SEVEN MORE RANDOM Things About ME

BET YA DON'T KNOW:

1. I played on a ladies softball team locally for about three years --the name, the Ms. Fits

2. I was saved in the Nazarene Church, but attended Baptist all my adult life.

3.I have seven brothers and sisters....I am the MIDDLE child.

4. I have training in finance, banking, insurance and worked a parts for an RV ster before they were the largest around!! I also learned bookkeeping!I experienced being a switchboard operator and executive secretary, and done medical billing in my home.(remember the recession of the 70's?? I had to diversify my skills)Oops, forgot later being a preschool teacher.

5. My hubby and I were neighbors prior to our marriage --our younger brothers were friends and he and I happened to move home for the summer...he out of a job, and I had been in a car accident.

6. My father was one of fourteen children--he was the fourth born.My mother was one of three girls.


7. My grandmother (we called her Mama) died at age 102....and had her mind and wit until the Lord called her home.


Enough---I will keep all the secrets until I die!!LOL

3 Comments:

  • 102! Wow! great genes!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 7:33 AM  

  • Love this! You've done a little bit of everything job wise! And I guess we might as well plan on seeing you around for awhile. It seems long life is in your genes and lotsa youngin's too! LOL

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:14 PM  

  • Love, love, love the name of the softball team! LOL>

    By Blogger Jackie, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home