Moments In Time

Thursday, May 17, 2007

NEEDS MEME

Ok---so I googled, my name and here is what I got:(my commnets in parentheses)

1. Patricia needs a full service hotel room (and extended vacation??)

2. Patricia needs support and and praise for her courage and public stance(O>K>??)

3. Patricia needs to add a new data source....(hey, bloggin suits ,y needs)

4. Patricia needs your support...(ready for group??)

5. Patricia needs the stored language to be prefixless (???)



NOW, Moments needs:

1.Moments needs to be computed

2.Moments needs security for rehearsals

3.Moments need to be captured

4. Momnets needs a smile

5.Moments needs to be eliminated

So, folks, this is all she will write for now!!

3 Comments:

  • You need to be eliminated!! YIKES! These were fun weren't they?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:24 PM  

  • Funny! great news about your grand daughter!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 8:06 PM  

  • I had to post down here becsue blogger seems to be a sitnker today and wont let me leave comments at many blogs.

    What a blessing for you all! I know you will never forget that phone call from Miss Maddy! Praise the Lord!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home