Moments In Time

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WOO HOO ITS WEDNESDAY

Although I have been working most of the morning (in the office for my hubby :~) ----- ) I do not feel as though I have accomplished much.
Dealing with the State for Worker's Comp and the Division of Corporations (papers to file for annual reports), and both are totally separate offices and automated answerers!!!, Also, Pasco County and SWFMD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have finished most of it, but it takes time.

My past few days have been involved with getting addresses of friends and family for wedding invites. Yesterday, my oldest sister called me out of the blue (she has been MIA for a few months), my youngest brother called (first time in four or more years although he lives locally)...my brother who is two in line below me......mostly because I needed their addresses. My sister is director of a domestic shelter and seems to love her job and finds fulfillment in helping put lives back together......Oh, yes my next oldest sister called, too. So, I had more family conversation in a day that usually takes place in quite an extended time!! Two siblings live in Tennessee, one in California (my oldest brother) and three brothers ane one sister live here. Our lives are SOOO very different, thus their need to avoid me ---I do not like my children exposed to them and their worldly habits except maybe once every couple of years when my Mom visits and we have a picnic! I do not judge at those times---they just know we are Christians and we attend church and our goal, dreams and desires are seeking God for us and our children.

We got 4D pictures from Emma's sonogram yesterday---if I can find out how to post them, I will.Otherwise, get my email from Pam and I will send them via email!!

The wedding is full speed ahead now!! July 28 is the date and yes, we are looking for clothes for all the events. The girls and I got invited las nite to a tentaive shower for Sharon in May. Pray for this as we would love to build a few bridges with the family, but it will be expensive!!

What a beautiful day -----we are thankful for the rain (and it is to rain later), but I am reminded "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof!"

Have a most blessed day--we're off to anatomy class!!!

3 Comments:

  • I loved the 4 d photos of your granddaughter Emma Grace! I can't wait to see her for real!

    I must remember to pray for all these "to dos" on your ever growing list!

    Thanks so much for letting me know you are there for me through this tough time! It means so much to me and I know you are so sincere about it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:32 PM  

  • You know, our families are somewhat similar. I haven't talked to two of my brothers in literally years also.

    I'd love to see the sonogram pics. I've always wanted to do those.

    BTW - I still haven't decided which name to use. I really like Reagan Grace, but it seems (like you said) that Makenna is gonna win.

    By Blogger marshan, at 3:39 PM  

  • The new 4d fotos are unreal aren't they?

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home