Moments In Time

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blessed Easter

Today we celebrate Christ's victory over death. The resurrection.

Our Hope .

Our reason for being and living.

Our desire to have a relationship with our Creator.

Our assurance that only our Lord could not be kept dead in a tomb, but that by His living, we have the assurance that our sins are as scarlet because of His shed blood.

Our knowlege that no matter what, our salvation means our eternal home is in Heaven......

Knowing I am a child of the KING!!

2 Comments:

  • Amen Pat! Well put. I am so gloriously happy that we have a RISEN SAVIOR to serve.

    I wanted to hug you this morning, but I guess you had a *family function* to attend to, what with it being a holiday and all!

    Thanks you so much for the offer to sit at the hospital with me. I am going to send you an email now!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:38 PM  

  • Hope your day was as wonderful as ours.

    By Blogger Jackie, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home