Moments In Time

Thursday, April 19, 2007

One More time

I had 17 spam mails this morning!!!! So, I thought one LAST TIME, we would have a laugh!!

Goodies Internet Options (sounds like delectable edibles to me-YAY) offers a cell phone to try and keep. (IS THIS A GAME OF KEEP AWAY???) An Exclusive Offer from Nex offers edu.

Cell Phone Online offers me a free MOTO Razr (how in the world do you talk online except for IM ---and then why do you need a phone to do it????)

EXCLUSIVE is offering me BABIES-R-US Free Goodies filled pack (since my baby is 15, she will like the goodies filled pack vs. the surprise filled diaper!!)

Christian Debt Removers promise to stop my harassing creditor calls (do they quote scripture about being kind and loving???)

FREE College Info, The Right School with Options, offer me free degrees 100% Online (no sleeping with a boring lecturer here!!)

Nextag offers me their NEWEST OFFER (remember the "exclusive "above??) to organize school around my schedule....
REWARDS GATEWAY wants to know if I am smarter than a 5th Grader (I hope so--I have gotten through schooling five of them...!!!) If not, then ADVANCE TOP INTERNET SCHOOL is standing in line to teach me!!

SMART OFFERS wants me to trade in my car with them........CREDIT APPROVALS showsup moments later........NEW CARD only takes literally seconds for approval!! FAMILY LIFE INSURANCE wants to offer coverage for the term......

PREMIUM REWARDS is offering me a new Plasma TV (that saves $$)...
And, since I did not respond fast enough, while I was writing this,
TEAM EDUCATION ADVANCE is offering me options for the future and ONLINE FINANCIAL AIDE is going to give me money for college!!

So Many decisions.....................


2 Comments:

  • ...and so little time! Do you have a spam blocker? Thankfully I do so I with AOL so I rarely get all that junk mail! Yipee!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:28 PM  

  • YES I DO---somehow they get around it!!!I actually have a double guard....they first started coming from overseas!!
    Guess I need a life, huh???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home