Moments In Time

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lady Spam Overload

Most of you know I have been cruising the net looking for a proper tent for a Wedding as MOTG!! So, amidst that (or recipe hunting) I started getting junk spam. So, I thought I would give you a glimpse into my inbox!!


I got offered Credit, so I could wire cash. I guess I need my looks and eyes changed, so I got Lasik and Hoodia offered!! While I am recovering, I can listen to my free IPod. After my transformation, I can go to e-Harmony and find my soulmate! If that fails, I have been invited to join a black singles group! Because I am such a loser at work (remember I work for my hubby???LOL) and get passed over for promotions, The University of Phoenix will train me properly. Then, $100K plus jobs are offering me top positions (do they know I don't have that degree yet???) Hotels.com is offering a priceless getaway (I will be tired after all this!!) and a new car is available to travel to those hotels. If all else fails, they are offering my hororscope to let me plan my life!!

Oh, Krysia sent me a special email RE: tquo ---rjf ber znr.(Any interpreters??)

All those in just a matter of hours!! My fingers are tired from deleting........

3 Comments:

  • that's hilarious! But annoying too!

    By Blogger marshan, at 10:39 AM  

  • This was great and just the laugh i needed!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 6:37 PM  

  • What a creative way to post! I like the way your brain works. I don't think I would have thougth to use my spam in such a fun way!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home