Moments In Time

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blessed, Indeed

Admist the busy week, I must count my blessings!!

Friends read my blog and comment and they blog and I keep up on there lives from my little corner of the world!! I feel close if even through blogging!!

My niece helped us at the wedding last weekend, and she was such a blessing ---God knew I needed her because of my unforseen glitches!! Nothing like an aunt to call and have you working in an hour!! She is 8 hours older than my oldest son, and spent much of her younger years with us (they looked like twins)!!

Even thouogh I have no dress, we have made plane reservations, room reservations for us and guests, and are working on auto reservations (it was chaper to fly for $49.00 than to pay gas to drive!!) WE got a great deal on the rooms and are hoping the same for the cars!!

Miriam is doing much better and we are hoping she can stop the meds real soon!!

WE are/were able to encourage a friend that has been having some difficulty---she is a colorful character and adds much joy to our lives!!

Pam sat by me at church ---it was good to see her and for us to rejoice in answered prayer for her Dad!!

We had dinner with Maddy and her parents (my son and DIL) and got to see Emma....the anticipation is mounting!! (We have eight weeks to wait on her!! Pray for a couple of weeks earlier so the family can attend brother's wedding!!)

A package sent to the bride-to-be was well received!!

Tonight, we will see the Five Browns.....this was Miriam's birthday gift. She Rachel & I have a divine evening planned!! (Will report back later)

I am blessed....I see God's hand in my life....I am undeserving and fall short of expectation and desire every day, but I am resting in the knowlege that God loves me just the way I am but loves me too much to leave me that way!! I must depend on Him----therein lies my hope, and my joy!!

Until next time, may you be blessed. Also, may you keep blogging!!

2 Comments:

  • What a sweet post! I was so happy to hear the bridal gift was well recieved! Way to go Pat! Thanks for all your support dear friend~

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:52 PM  

  • I enjoyed this. I have tagged you for a meme. Go to my blog for directions.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home