Moments In Time

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Great Saying

Sometimes God calms the storm...

and

Sometimes God calms His child and lets the storm rage.






This is on a plaque I purchased at the WILDS (YAY we are going again for summer camp the first week of July)....How often, God has reminded me of that in the past five years!! No matter how low I have sank, He reminds me gently of his love and care and pulls me up!!

I have used that to encourage friends in their dark times.

I know it by heart, but occasionally I choose to forget my position before a HOLY GOD and therefore I do not remain humble; I become self sufficient!! (cruising to fall here---flat on my face crying out to my Lord, from whence cometh my help!!)

I often get rebuked when you are counseling a person for many years and they seem to sit at a STOP sign...never wanting to change or move forward. God may se me the same way when I wallow in self pity!!

So for today, may I trust, walk uprightl;y, move forward and praise the Lord!!

2 Comments:

  • Aman. it is simple to do when we remember to do it.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 6:55 AM  

  • That quote is from a wonderful southern gospel song! It says a lot in a few words, doesn't it?

    Will you be working at the WILD's or partaking of a camp?

    Hope you "walked uprightly" today! *grins and giggles*

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home