Moments In Time

Monday, March 03, 2008

Off and Running

WE are back full swing to "normal" life.

If you consider babysitting one day (which involved a trip to the mall for Allison to get sutures at Build a Bear,lunch out with Emma, a trip to the bead store, and Wal Mart, brunch out with friends, a pedicure , and dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse--and my next to youngest birthday--it is hard to imagine she is 18!!!! Oh, and by the way, this all took place Friday and Saturday!!
We were exhausted yesterday!!! And today, there was Chem class (after a long morning or mopping the kitchen and hall, and laundry , some cleaning, feeding the cat (stray), making a salad for lunch, getting dressed to go out, Sam's Club, Allstate and Publix, and home to finish up dinner. Wow, I am tired just writing it...oh yes, I watered the plants today and got in devotions and exercise!! Oh, and the family played Jeopardy together for prime time tonite!!

Tomorrow, we have piano at CCC, and a friend's sons' baseball game in the afternoon.(sans rain)

My Mother received about 30 cards from friends---what a blessing for her 80th birthday!!

The Lord is reminding me to look for His presence all the time...

3 Comments:

  • Wow Pat, You have exhausted me! I'm so glad you are able to do so much! I feel I've accomplished quite a lot just getting ready to go somewhere!

    I see on my ID that you tried to phone. Agustin has been off for the past THREE (3) days! So nothing has been normal around here! hehe

    Love you and am so happy your mom did get such a response (in cards) for her bday. I think I'll just send her one this week for the fun of it!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:52 PM  

  • busy!But sounds like fun!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 6:06 PM  

  • Thanks for your comments on Double Nickel. I really appreciate them today. I get reflective of my childhood, it seems when ever I read of horrible things done to children.

    It culminated with the car wash and the mother and the little girl in the news.That is what I meant on I am who I am. I feel each instance that I read or see in the media that harms a child. Devastating to me, and I have to regroup...thank God that He did send His Son, as that is the only way I am.

    By the way I am # 7 of 8...
    Jennifer

    By Blogger Pen of Jen, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home