Moments In Time

Saturday, January 26, 2008

HERE SHE IS

Not bowing to pressure or anything---I have just tried to gather my thoughts to put them down!!

Let's see ---
Tonite I attended a "house blessing" for a friend's new house. There were seveal families there, and we had food (all Baptist eat when there is s gathering!!LOL), there was a short devotion, a couple of duets (including "God Bless Our Home"), and a dedication prayer....It was fun to see old friends and chat and also help celebrate this occasion!

Please pray for me as I have been asked to share witha class of college kids about homeschooling....All you who want can email me your thoughts the word "homeschooling " evokes! I have sooooomany verses that support what I do, and my calling!!

The girls and I had a great visit with Pam and Shane....they are such a joy to fellowship with....you must see Shane's dimples!!! And, he smiles all the time!! It is also good to see how Pam's arthritis is not crippling here and she has more mobility!!

Well, other than the fact that my granddaughters are not moving to Belgium, I guess that is all the news for now!!

2 Comments:

  • I found your blog! I did not know you had one...hope you don't mind!

    How wonderful that you got to meet Pam and Shane! I must confess that I am a tad bit envious, but happy for you!

    Take care
    Jennifer
    penofjen.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 AM  

  • What? Not moving to Belgium? Does that = happy Howards!??

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home