Moments In Time

Monday, February 11, 2008

GOD IS THERE........

Some of you know that I have been praying about a visit to my Mother this week. The girls and I have been tring to make money with our home industries....and God has blessed. We are leaving Wednesday!!PTL...

Now, for God's provision.......I took the car in to be serviced on Sat. I had a coupon...you know me.....#1... they were surprised, b/c they had not seen any .#2... it was a FABULOUSLY CHEAP DEAL!!!.....well, after two hours, I notice a small statured young man with blue gloves on waiting to see my service writer (had a feeling about his presence out there!!)....to which I was called to the counter as soon as he returned to the repair area. You see, I got an oil change, air filter, tire rotation, all fluids topped off, a new fuel filter, and ........WELL, the fella was the mechanic who broke a clip taking off the fuel filter, and the WHOLE line has to be replaced now (ALL THEIR COST---but cannot be ordered until this morning and not installed before maybe Wednesday if shipped in a timely manner!!)....SO, I ended up with a new rental car, which has been okayed for our trip ----which uses less gas than ours, and is NEW---now I am not complaining about mine--we love its comfort and size and all that, but GOD HAD A PLAN. It will also be easier for my Mother to get in and out of!! It IS NOT as comfortable, so please pray for my back to hold up, but I am SOOO thankful---and the dealership is treating us!! (SMILES).....not bad for a $90 investment!!! I admit I had a shocked look on my face....but was also in awe at the same time, b/c I was praying for God's plan in all this!!

Yes, we know it is colder there, and yes, we do have warmer clothes, and yes, we do have a plan !!! So for those who contributed and those who are praying ---thank you from the bottom of my heart ----Mother will be 80 on the 23rd......I am asking friends to send her cards, which will be sunshine to her as she has been in for a while now as the weather is COLD (however, it was 70 degrees one day las week -----does it ring true---"Ye shall not know the seasons??)
I know she will be happy to see us, and that will be a blessing!!

My exhortment to you is to not see obstacles, but to see the hand of God as HE works out the details of your life!!

2 Comments:

  • Have fun!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 4:50 PM  

  • A great testimony Pat! I can look back in my life and count many similar "incidents" like yours. Our flesh at first wants to react. I'm happy about your rental being more fuel efficient. I hope to catch up with you girls when you get back. Be safe and know my prayers are with all of you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home