Moments In Time

Monday, February 25, 2008

GUESS

WHAT DO:

SNOW,11 dogs, one cat, fuzzy calves, southern drawl,gemstone jewelry and badge holders,FOOD, Apples to Apples,UNO, four restaurants, three flea market booths, six Dr. appointments, a birthday, two sisters, two nieces, a brother-in-law, a nephew by marriage, two great nephews, a great niece, basketball, baseball, and Italian and a Belgian, a tea house,and Aunt, a christian college,a hospital a set of twins a four year old, piano and violin lessons, another Grandma, a friend, five more puppies and mountains have in common????Oh, and a daily does of Super Wal -Mart!!! ---antique stores, a toy store, and a favorite sandwich shop-have in common????

Well, you guessed it right!!! We girls drove to Tennessee.....we had fun, but one knows when it is time to return home!!!!

Thanks to those of you who sent the birthday cards to my Mother (she turned 80 on Saturday)
She has had a lovely week of surprises and fun as well as memories!

Antique stores, toy stores and the sandwich shop are all places we visited on the way home for our debriefing!! (***SMILES***)

At any given time 13 of those people and 6 dogs and one cat may have been in the same house together!! (YIKES!!)

ONE LAST COMMENT---if you have NEVER played apples to Apples, get the game and get ready to laugh until , well, you know, your giggle box makes your sides hurt!!

If you have questions, please ask!! I will explain....

4 Comments:

  • is it a card game?
    I have never made the chicken and brocolli casserole before, but I will be using frozen brocoli as called for in the recipe. :-)

    By Blogger Jackie, at 8:33 AM  

  • Jackie:

    It is a card game.....red and green cards...every player gets five reds, and the green ones are adjectives --red---nouns, proper and common.....lots of FUN!!!!

    Large groups ----10-12 are fun!!We have played with 5 and it is fun---just goes faster!!

    Thanks for the chix info!!

    By Blogger Memories for a Lifetime, at 4:38 PM  

  • You're back! Sounds like busyness all the way around! The game is a new one to me.

    I'm so sorry I didn't get a card into the mail for your momma. I feel really bad about that. I just wasn't on line much those days. I had saved your email so that I would have a reminder, but didn't go to my email for quite some time. I'm glad you were able to be with your mom on such a big day. We attended a party for a deacon in my dad's church on Fri. night who was turning 80 as well.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:27 AM  

  • LOL! Hey, I really like the bracelet you all made that Pam gave me for my birthday!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home