Moments In Time

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

If this is an indication!!

Once again I am reminded that God indeed has a sense of humor!!

ON January 1st, the first day of a New Year, not only did I awaken with a slight headache (for which I took some extra sleep time in the afternoon), but my stove broke....yep, the error message scrolled across the display!! Now this is not the first time it happened, but it is the first time I have been unable to make it go off!! And, the funny part is, (Pam will love this), my black eyed peas were through cooking, but NOTHING ELSE....nothing to go with them!! Today, I may have to see how porkchops work in a slow cooker!! (I make me some other meat)...
I just have to be home to watch them! And, the girls and i are off to the funeral for Mrs. Dannie.

If this is an indication of the year to come (I thought last year had a lot of excitement), then I must employ some more seat belts for the ride!!

To you and yours , a most blessed day!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home