Moments In Time

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

JM's MEME

My husband, the girls and I had a fun evening (NEW YEARS EVE).



Create in me a clean heart, O Saviour


As you know, I only have one computer to get on occasionally, thus my limited contact.


Life is GOOD!! (Do I sound schizophrenic???)


When your three year old granddaughter calls and shares her day, and says, "Grandma, I miss you!!" Then, you know it is time to go visit her, which I did the next day!



Today the girls and I are attending a wedding.


Hello, all!!I am at the WILDS along with about 1500 other people/campers/sponsors/and workers!!


Yes, I am home...., and my feet hit the ground working!!



WOW....it has been some time. We had no internet except at the hospital


What do chemistry, piano, math, speaking Spanish, word of the day and beads have in common?


Here is a pic of my son, and granddaughters.


Are you faithful to which you have been called?




(This, my fellow bloggers is the first sentence of each post of the month on my blog for 2007....
Blessings to you in 2008!)



1 Comments:

  • Fun to be reminded of so much just by reading those, huh? Happy New Year!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home