Moments In Time

Monday, December 31, 2007

Endings and Beginnings

Who can believe that it is the very last day of the year!?!?!!?

I do remember many things that took place or happened in 2007, however, the rest of the year was a blur! What was I doing--what was I thinking? 365 days ---gone!

I do know many memorable things ---meeting my daughter in law and her family, MADDY GETTING SAVED AND ME CRYING SO HARD I COULD NOT SPEAK TO HER, a new granddaughter, camp and staying in the mountains with friends, son #2 getting married, a few weeks taking care of my Mother, sister and BIL, antiquing, learning to paint (craft type painting---), home renovations (cropping up out of disaster and three weeks of NO A/C in Florida)...a wedding of a dear friend,cleaning and painting for a visit with son#2 and DIL, and a great big family issue in there with the econlmy and building trade screeching slowly ...

All this made for an interesting year. Today, the girls and I had lunch in a small town and went to a couple of antique shops---good times. I also learned today that a dear Christian older lady who was the epitome of a Southern Belle ---graceful and stately....passed away. Her husband, amidst his health problems cared for her --she says he spoiled her. I am sure he now will be praying to go home. She was 91....a precious child safe and no longer suffering in her Father's arms---my family is blessed to know her!!

Now, for a new year---I pray my walk with the Lord is deepended each day, that my family seeks the Lord and to love and serve Him with their hearts, that I may be effective for Christ, and able to serve Him, and that above all we are true examples fo what Christ is!And last but not least, ever mindful of God's grace in my life.

May I be found faithful!

Blessings to you in 2008!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home