Moments In Time

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mini Catch-up

What do chemistry, piano, math, speaking Spanish, word of the day and beads have in common?

Yep, it's another schoolyear underway in our household.

As a side treat, all are learning permitting processed for business and insurance!! (Life skills) and is beneficial for a lifetime!!

I still am reading your blogs; just a little behind time with posts....Forgive me!!

Oh yes, and I did grow a year older (didn't you spill the beans Pam?)LOL

Tomorrow, I get to go to Grandparents Day at you know who's preschool!! She is keeping the program secret, but I am sure we will have fun together!! The cool addition is that those kids not having grandparents there will be able to "adopt" from the senior citizen's class from the church. BTW, that group is going to sing for us, too!!

Will post an update later......

You ARE in my prayers!!

3 Comments:

  • Well, happy belated birthday!!! Good to see you the other day, sorry we could not spend a little longer chatting.

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 8:54 PM  

  • Ick...chemistry...remember those days. LOL Glad that's over!

    I'm glad you all are doing well! Praying for you!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 2:37 PM  

  • Hey! You posted! We seem to be terribly busy too.

    We were at build a bear a couple weekends ago. I love the way they have you prep the bear with the heart, etc. Shane bought a Marine outfit and boots for his bear, which is named Bearemy! I love that store!

    I know you will miss that Maddy so much!

    How is son # 3?

    Rita was so excited to tell me you all stopped by for a visit. HOw in tarnation did you know which house they were in?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home