Moments In Time

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Real Life

We have hit the home in a full run. Many of you know I work for my husband and so I have lots of catching up to to in the day to day stuff....also, we started school....Chemistry, piano, Algebra, Spanish, English, Government and History....Sound familiar to anyone??LOL.....we are at a slow start, as I am still reeling playing catch up!!

Son #3 is home from the midwest....he got very ill, and we shipped him home as soon as he could travel. DIL #2 is sick in Pa. with bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection......so remember her in your prayers. Also, that the Lord would work in all our children's lives and that they TRULY would know Him and desire to serve HIM!!

We visited Maddy and Emma on Thursday (and DIL #1 also).....Of course we had lots of laughs.
One cute Maddyism: As she was in her play area looking for something in particular, she stated in an emphatic voice "My goodness decoratious!! This place is a royal mess!!" We ROTFL!! She told us a girl in her preschool class had old-fashioned plain bandaids--hence her need to have a colorful on a new boo-boo!!

Emma is adorable---she saw me and smiled a toothless grin!! She coos and "talks".....and thinks everyone talking is just in conversation with her!! She sure is growing and has those cute, fat cheeks and thighs and rolls on her arms and wrists!!

We are having some family issues regarding my Mom, so keep me and my tongue in your prayers!!

Pray for us as I will pray for each of you as you seek to serve our Lord and Saviour!!

Until next time.........................................

5 Comments:

  • Oh! that Maddie....:)

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 5:13 PM  

  • oh my! welcome back???? LOL

    prayers are on the way up now!

    I think of you often and just want you to know that. I really will call one day soon, I hope!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:02 PM  

  • so glad you're back!! Hope everyone starts feeling better. And I hope you guys all get back into a routine.

    By Blogger marshan, at 8:09 AM  

  • Did you get my message on your voice mail Wed. night after your special day? I sure hope your birthday was as special as you are!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:26 PM  

  • I heard you had a birthday...! So...happy birthay! Praying for you! xxoo

    By Blogger Jackie, at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home