Moments In Time

Monday, June 18, 2007

Digging Deeper

We are told to have a vision of how God see us, and to visualize that potential in others....especially ones we are witness to or discipling.

I found this in an email by Bob Persk....a writer who has a lot to say about life and our relationship with God, and our walk in this world with others.

This is soo simple to remember--"The ABC's of Life"........


"You are "A" child of God.
You will "B" successful
when you "C" what He sees
in you."

Often, our guard is down, and we forget our potential in the Lord (is this where humbling comes from??) thus a lesson for those we seek to desciple!!

Life is good......we are having a good summer.... a new grandbaby, then next week we go to Tennessee to visit my Mother and sisters and some other family....we will have tea with my Aunt. Then, we will travel to North Carolina to meet a friend and to then proceed to the WILDS for a week. It is a fun and exhausting week. I love being on the mountaintop with other Christians and campers who are experiencing God........more fuel for my fire in my walk with the Lord!

Some of you may have read more into my post recently. I am praying for each of my family members. One, my oldest who just had another daughter, and travels alot around the world....second, a son getting married in six weeks, thirdly, my son who does door-to-door sales in some sketchy neighborhoods where safety is always an issue....adn my girls, who need encouragement in the Lord and I want them to be open to the Lord , especially at the WILDS, where you are exposed to the Word all the time and you must be transparent!! Of course, I pray for all my kids and their walk with the Lord. I am reading the books: The Power of a Praying Wife and the Poser of a Praying Husband, so thus my need to pray specifics for my spouse along with the regular things, including his walk with the Lord.

God bless you today as you walk with your King and seek to serve Him and minister...
May others see Christ in you!

4 Comments:

  • I remember the WILDs from my teen years. I also remember some other camps where the Word was made alive. Sometimes I wish I could go back and glean more! I took so much for granted in my youth. I'll be praying for a safe trip all around. God bless you all!

    PS: I enjoyed our little phone chat today. I'm sorry if I seem a little distracted. I was in a restaurant and didn't want to get too loud! You know me!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:59 PM  

  • Oh the Wilds!!!! Have fun and great spiritual renewing!

    By Blogger Rita Loca, at 2:45 PM  

  • When I met you we were saying goodbye to the boys in Hillsdales' parking lot as they drove off to the WILDS. Remember? :-) I wanted to go, but had to start work the very next day.
    Thanks for your comments, I love them!

    By Blogger Jackie, at 6:20 PM  

  • I'm praying all is swell with you all. Can't wait until you get back. We MUST do something together! PLEASE?? If you have time!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home